Wednesday 30 July 2014

Men At War! Rapper Nelly Calls Floyd Mayweather "A Fortunate Illiterate With Money!"

the rapper is still mad over the boxing champ's reaction to loosing his ex-fiancee to him!

Nelly has continued to diss boxing champion Floyd Mayweather ever since the boxer reacted badly to his ex fiancee, Shantel Jackson dumping him for the rapper months back.

During a recent appearance on ESPN 2's "Highly Questionable", Nelly claimed there was no beef but couldn't help but throw shade on Floyd by technically saying that Floyd's lack of understanding stems from his inability to graduate from high-school. "I don’t have beef with Floyd Mayweather," Nelly explained. "You know what I’m saying? For me, for the most part, I think the whole thing is misunderstood."
He didn't end there, "I try to understand where he's coming from, which is a little hard to do. But it's just one of those things where I guess he is who is." On Mayweather's nasty reactions to Shantel calling off the engagement, Nelly said:
"You know, he’s one of those people that I don’t think that he’s a person who likes the word ‘no’ said to him. You know, and I think if anybody does that, I think that’s what kinda gets underneath his skin a little bit.” But of course, he couldn't let the interview conclude without throwing out these harsh observation. “I don’t know. It’s kinda hard talking to a guy who hasn't graduated from high school," he concluded.
Wait, did Nelly just call Floyd Mayweather an illiterate with money?!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment