Thursday 24 July 2014

I Can’t Afford Mature Girls’Man, 30 Caught Raping 2-Year-Old Baby

The 30-year-old claimed that his urge for sex and his inability to cater for a grown woman led to his actions

A man in Ebonyi has been arrested for having forced sexual intercourse with a 2-year-old girl named Favour.
Ama Inya-Okoro confessed to police that he had been attracted to the girl, who was asleep at the time, because she was wearing only panties.
He blamed his actions on an uncontrollable urge for sex and a lack of adult female companionship. He said:
“As I was washing my clothes I saw the girl lying down sleeping wearing only pant, I rushed and carried her and have sex with her. It was ‘conji’ that caused it and I don’t have money to go for mature girls.”
The suspect is in police custody and the little girl has been taken to a hospital for treatment of her injuries.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment