Thursday 4 September 2014

Meet The Woman Who Supplies Guns To Robbers

A widow and three men were arrested for committing armed robbery in Lagos

 

The police in Lagos have arrested members of a robbery gang which include a widow and three men.

Sera Emmanuel, Ismaila Morufu , Musaalobi Abdullahi and Opeyemi Akinyemi  have been accused of robbing motorists along the Mile2/Badagry Expressway.

According to The Nation, the 4 suspects were apprehended along the Sango-Ifo road by Iyana-Iyesi in Ogun state.

Sera Emmanuel, the widow, allegedly confessed to the crime saying:

“I buy guns for the gang and it was Ismaila that gave me money to buy guns for the gang. I went to Idiroko and bought two guns at N15, 000 each for the gang. They gave me only N25, 000 and N6, 000 for transport. I will not buy for them again"

The arrest of the gang members was confirmed by the Lagos state Deputy Police Public Relations Officer, Lelma Kolle.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment